Tanzania wildlife Safari & Zanzibar Beach Holiday
Tanzania Safari and Beach holiday – visiting the best of Tanzania’s wildlife parks, ending with beach relaxation in Zanzibar. Private Safari with camping or Lodge option. Perfect for Honeymooners and families.
This is a Private Wildlife Safari with 3 meals a day that can be accommodated at Lodges or Camping inside or outside the National Parks. These parks are located on the doorway to the Northern circuit National Parks of Tanzania, 120km Tarangire, 130km to Lake Manyara, 190km to Ngorongoro and 320km to Serengeti from Arusha town. All these parks are the home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles, also inside the parks there are standard to luxury lodges, luxury Tented camps to budget camping sites.
Experience and enjoy the nature, wildlife, and habitat of small to large mammals, birds and reptiles in their natural areas. Our driver guides are knowledgeable and competent.
As this is a private safari it is ideal for families as the proposed itinerary below can be designed specifically to meet your requirements and pace.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
Starting in Arusha – After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight Manyara, Lodge or Camping.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
– After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game en-route, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Lodge or Camping.
Day 3: Full day Game Drives in Serengeti National Park
– After breakfast, drive with your Lunchbox for full day game viewing, around 13:00hrs stop at the picnic site for picnic Lunch, then continue with game viewing in Serengeti National Park/ Track the great migration, late evening drive back to your Lodge/Campsite for dinner and overnight, Lodge or Camping.
Day 4: Olduvai Gorge
– After breakfast, with packed lunch and game en-route drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro, Lodge or Camping.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
– After breakfast descent into the crater for the tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro, after lunch, is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive Tarangire for overnight at Lodge/Camp
Day 6: Tarangire National Park
– After breakfast game drives in the Tarangire national park. Hot lunch at the lodge/camp then drives back to Arusha for dinner and overnight lodge/camp.
Day 7: Arusha to Zanzibar
– By Flight (Precision air) departs Arusha at 1100hrs and arrive in Zanzibar at 1215hrs, meet & greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel in town (Tembo House Hotel) for overnight. BB
Day 8: Excursion in Zanzibar – East Coast Beaches
– After breakfast, pick up from your hotel for any two tours mentioned (Spice, Historical stone town, Jozani forest, Prison island or Sunset cruise), dolphin tour on request. Later transfer to East coast for overnight BB ( Blue Oyster Hotel/Similar
Day 9 & 10: Rest and Relax
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel on the East coast. BB
Day 11: Zanzibar to Dar-es-Salaam/Arusha
– Pickup from your East Coast hotel and transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar-Es-Salaam or Arusha (Kilimanjaro Airport) in connection with your departure flight back home.
Your custom trip package will include accommodations, transportation within the country, guided tours and activities, unique experiences, trip planning, and 24X7 support during your trip.
Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates!
Related Information: For additional safari ideas, see the reviews for Gideon Tanzania Safari