..the heart of adventure!!
Discover Tanzania With majestic, snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, the grandeur of the Ngorongoro Crater (actually a collapsed volcano or “caldera”) and sweeping Serengeti plains vistas as a backdrop, Tanzania is a treasure trove of wildlife, in an unspoiled setting. Large cats rule the land in Tanzania, with significant concentrations of lion, cheetah and leopard spotted regularly. Tanzania is home to an extensive national parks system, including Serengeti National Park, Africa’s largest. Each spring, some two million wildebeests, and zebras move hundreds of miles north in the last great migration on Earth.
Plan your holiday or honeymoon with us. We are established and experienced professionals, on a tryst to make your Tanzania safari trip a FANTASTIC experience.
Why a Tanzania Safari?
- Serengeti – Big Cats & The Great Migration (of National Geographic fame).
- Ngorongoro – World Heritage-listed Crater ecosystem & endangered black rhinos.
- Tarangire – semi-arid ecosystem dotted with baobab trees, home to large elephant herds.
- Lake Manyara – World Biosphere Reserve, particularly interesting for birders.
- Selous, Ruaha, Katavi & Mahale – Wild & remote. A true wilderness experience. Home to African Wild Dogs. Chimpanzee Treks.
- Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia Islands – Stone Town & culture, tropical white sand beaches, snorkelling, whale sharks & scuba diving.